Thursday, February 21, 2008

Birthday Preparation

Birthday Preparation
I've decided to throw a little party for Leia since we did not have any celebration for her full month. Leia may be too young to understand what a birthday party is about, so my intention is simply to let her have fun with lots of kids. I've chosen and paid a booking fee for Safra Kids' Adventure since unable to find a suitable function/clubroom friends or relatives' condo. Anyway, I would love to see the kids enjoying themselves in the maze.

As for the cake, I'm asking Vivian to help customise a min cake with a mini figurine of Princess Leia plus 36 mini cupcakes - 18 with sprinkles + buttercream swirl and 18 with fondant star. Can't wait to see this new creation. You may check out sample cakes at her website: http://www.freewebs.com/vivcakes/ Beautiful isn't it? For the room decor, I'm seeking help from my sistas to help! Here's the eInvite:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

free blog template and graphic design by quirky bird. Copyright 2007 and beyond.