Monday, October 13, 2008

Mother and Daughter

I was secretly transferring pictures from Bryan's phone and I found this precious photo which I never knew it existed. Bryan refused to give me the pictures as he claimed they're taken by him, what a childish excuse. Anyway, I finally found this one and only picture of me holding and carrying Leia right after birth. I refused to take any closed up picture after delivery as I knew I look awful and I was dragging myself by tiny steps to toilet everyday. After that, my left pupil went motionless and that caused me not even want to take any photo. I'm so glad that I found this. There're tears on my face in the photo, reminding me of the fear and joy of delivering Leia :)

Mother & Daughter (Then) Vs Mother & Daughter (Now)
wow. How time flies. It's just so incredible looking at how much Leia has grown.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

free blog template and graphic design by quirky bird. Copyright 2007 and beyond.