Thursday, December 25, 2008

Xmas Eve Party at React!

We had potluck cum gift exchange sessions at Daddy and Mummy's Office. Today, I'm not afraid of the uncles and aunties, jie jies and kor kors anymore. When I was younger, I used to cry when Mummy brought me to the office. There were lots of food such as pizzas, log cake, fishcake, otahs, bee hoon, Fondue. Mummy prepared delicious beef soup and Daddy ordered Ham & chicken wings. I was busy running around and taking photos!


Group pictures - my first picture with all of them! Look at me laughing out loud!


Must take with Daddy and Mummy of course! With Jie Jie Linda next.


With Jie Jie Jessica and Kristine.


Dancing and taking photo around the box-made Xmas Tree! hahaha. so creative.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

free blog template and graphic design by quirky bird. Copyright 2007 and beyond.