Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My mini 2nd year birthday celebration








I had my birthday celebration 1 day earlier than the actual day 5th March. Uncle Matthew had to work at night on my actual day so Mummy decided to bring it forward. Dear Po po wanted to do something for me. Instead of eating outside, she told Mummy she'll prepare a simple dinner for all of us, - we had fried Dong Feng, fishballs, vegetables and nuggets. I was so happy to see the birthday cake with my favourite character Elmo and his gang! I managed to blow the candle. The flame was gone and everyone clapped! After that, I had a good time playing with Uncle Matthew and his galfriend. Mummy says she will organise a bigger party for me next year and we can invite my friends over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

free blog template and graphic design by quirky bird. Copyright 2007 and beyond.