Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Chloe's Birthday @ Singapore Chinese Swimming Club




When Auntie Karen told Mummy there's going to be a Princess Theme for Chloe's party, Mummy was clueless on how to dress me up to look like one. In the end, I was back in my tiny ballerina dress with a small tiara clip on my head, looking more like a ballerina than a princess. Anyway, I enjoyed the party so much, especially the dance and stop game, watch me dance in the youtube video below. I am finally big enough to join in the fun. Chloe had a big beautiful Cinderella Cake. She is a big fan of Cinderella now, no wonder she's dressed in a blue, that's the colour of Cinderella's dress.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

free blog template and graphic design by quirky bird. Copyright 2007 and beyond.