Friday, April 10, 2009

Bali 17Mar - Ritz Carlton




4th Day:
We bid farewell to Villa Erick and moved to Ritz Carlton at Jimbaran. Check-in was late at 2pm and we had to get ready by 4pm! Leia wanted to have bubble bath-time with Daddy and both had great fun. My Kid's Bento set from the room-service came but she refused to eat. Instead, I made milk for Leia and she fell asleep at 3pm. After 1/2 hr of short nap, I had to wake her up, put her in the pram, bring her hair clips and rush to the bride's room. I was so lucky that she did not fuss, so I managed to help her wear her flower girl dress, tie up her hair and the walk-in went smoothly. phew!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

free blog template and graphic design by quirky bird. Copyright 2007 and beyond.