Sunday, July 19, 2009

At Godma's house with the Hans


Godma invited us to her house so that I could get to play with the 3 young Hans - Yin Yi, Zhi Guang and Rei Yi. We were supposed to swim but it began to rain. Instead, we played hide and seek. I was teamed up with Yin Yi since she's the oldest and she could take care of me. But, I was clueless about what was going on and got bored with the game after a while.

After dinner, the 3 Hans performed special dances for us. Wow, Zhi Guang and Rei Yi shaked their bodies as they grooved along with the music! We were amazed where they learnt their dance steps from! I could only join them in jumping.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

free blog template and graphic design by quirky bird. Copyright 2007 and beyond.